Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 75: Review: X-Men: Bishop’s Crossing
- Feralia.net blog. episode 74: Classic Review: Essential X-Factor vol 5
- Feralia.net blog. episode 73: Classic Review: X-Men: X-Tinction Agenda
- Feralia.net blog. episode 72: Classic Review: X-Men: Dissolution & Rebirth
- Feralia.net blog. episode 71: Adding to the stack
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets
- First show of the year already! Stop by & see me at @magfest, at the @aliciasanime booth! This is always such a fun show!Finally made time to read John the Swamp Dude: Who Killed Mobie Graye? from @plbcomics and really enjoyed it! Check out my review in today's blog! (Link in bio.)Slowly climbing up Amazon's Free charts! #7 in science fiction #11 in fantasy and #5 in teen and young adult! Thanks so much you guys! Let's keep it going! Tell your friends to pick up Feralia Book 1 for free! (And grab your copy if you haven't yet!) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072C493ZP/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0Running a big promotion with FreeBooksy today! Get the e-book version of Book 1 for free if you haven't yet! Last time on Amazon's Free Charts we made it to #4 in Fantasy, #4 in Teen & Young Adult and #2 in Science Fiction! Can we make #1?? Please share and tell your friends to check it out for FREE! -ClintFind me here with @aliciasanime tomorrow! #somdcon #somdcomiccon #somdcomicon #somdcon2019 #capitalclubhouseCome out and see me at Southern Maryland Comic Con in Waldorf, MD tomorrow!
Author Archives: feraliabooks
Next up on my X-Men Reading Project is Bishop’s Crossing. It’s ISBN 978-1302901707, which is 352 full color pages and collects Uncanny X-Men #281-293 and X-Men (series 2) #8. The good thing about this collection is that it bridges much … Continue reading
Well, this is it – the last of the black & white volumes I’ve collected in my X-Men Reading Project. From here on out (unless I discover something I need to go back to), everything I read & review will … Continue reading
My X-Men reading journey next brings me to X-Tinction Agenda. One thing to note this time around is that I found and reviewed an older collection (which I found on ebay for super cheap). Since then a newer collection has been … Continue reading
The next stop on my X-Men Reading Project is X-Men Epic Collection: Dissolution & Rebirth (ISBN978-1-302-91847-7). It’s 488 pages, full color, and collects Uncanny X-Men 248-267. This collection bridges most of the gap between the major stories Inferno and X-Tinction Agenda. Initially I … Continue reading
It seems that no matter how many books I’m able to read, I’m just as easily able to add to the stack of to-read books. I’m really looking forward to delving into my latest additions. One of them is Star … Continue reading
Next up chronologically in my X-Men reading project is Cable and the New Mutants. I grabbed the collection pictured above (ISBN 0-97135-937-5). It’s 276 full-color pages and collects New Mutants #87-91, 93 & 94. There is a lot to make … Continue reading
Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by to see us at MAGFest! Also, big thanks to the staff for all their hard work in making it another great event. What a way to start 2020! -Clint