So a couple of weeks back a game I’d never heard of, Untitled Goose Game, came out. (I got it for Nintendo Switch, but it’s also available on PC & Mac.) Upon watching the trailer on the Switch Store, I instantly fell in love with the goose’s funny waddling and bad behavior.
In the game, you play as a trouble-making goose and basically torment humans all day. It’s as fun as it sounds. My six year old daughter saw me watching the trailer and wanted to play it, so we gave it a shot. She, my wife and I have been enjoying it together. Last night alone, she laughed so hard that it was totally worth the purchase.
The crazy concept reminds me of the silliness of games like Katamari Damacy. The goose is adorable, and being bad is so much fun. If you’re an animal lover and/or you’re looking for a game to play with the family, you’ll enjoy Untitled Goose Game.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 96: Review – X-Men: Road to Onslaught
- Feralia.net blog. episode 95: Sowing the Seeds of Tomorrow… an… X-Men gardening blog??
- Feralia.net blog. episode 94: Review – X-Men: Age of Apocalypse
- Feralia.net blog. episode 93: Jackie Chan Triple Play, part 3/3: My Top 5 Jackie Chan Movies!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 92: Jackie Chan Triple Play, part 2/3: Recommended Album: Jackie Chan (Sing Lung)
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets