So a couple of weeks back a game I’d never heard of, Untitled Goose Game, came out. (I got it for Nintendo Switch, but it’s also available on PC & Mac.) Upon watching the trailer on the Switch Store, I instantly fell in love with the goose’s funny waddling and bad behavior.
In the game, you play as a trouble-making goose and basically torment humans all day. It’s as fun as it sounds. My six year old daughter saw me watching the trailer and wanted to play it, so we gave it a shot. She, my wife and I have been enjoying it together. Last night alone, she laughed so hard that it was totally worth the purchase.
The crazy concept reminds me of the silliness of games like Katamari Damacy. The goose is adorable, and being bad is so much fun. If you’re an animal lover and/or you’re looking for a game to play with the family, you’ll enjoy Untitled Goose Game.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 110: John the Swamp Dude – The Last Outpost #1 – Review
- Feralia.net blog. episode 109: my Stabbing Westward collection
- Feralia.net blog. episode 108: Featured Band: Sylvan Esso
- Feralia.net blog. episode 107: X-Men Reading Project update
- Feralia.net blog. episode 106: Double album review/recommendation – Bonnie Piesse – Bittersweet EP & Found EP
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets
No Instagram images were found.