So a couple of weeks back a game I’d never heard of, Untitled Goose Game, came out. (I got it for Nintendo Switch, but it’s also available on PC & Mac.) Upon watching the trailer on the Switch Store, I instantly fell in love with the goose’s funny waddling and bad behavior.
In the game, you play as a trouble-making goose and basically torment humans all day. It’s as fun as it sounds. My six year old daughter saw me watching the trailer and wanted to play it, so we gave it a shot. She, my wife and I have been enjoying it together. Last night alone, she laughed so hard that it was totally worth the purchase.
The crazy concept reminds me of the silliness of games like Katamari Damacy. The goose is adorable, and being bad is so much fun. If you’re an animal lover and/or you’re looking for a game to play with the family, you’ll enjoy Untitled Goose Game.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 122: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game – a single player solution
- Feralia.net blog. episode 121: It’s still a thing
- Feralia.net blog. episode 120: No Gods No Masters
- Feralia.net blog. episode 119: Conventions!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 118: my wish list for the next Nintendo Switch model
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets
No Instagram images were found.