So a couple of weeks back a game I’d never heard of, Untitled Goose Game, came out. (I got it for Nintendo Switch, but it’s also available on PC & Mac.) Upon watching the trailer on the Switch Store, I instantly fell in love with the goose’s funny waddling and bad behavior.
In the game, you play as a trouble-making goose and basically torment humans all day. It’s as fun as it sounds. My six year old daughter saw me watching the trailer and wanted to play it, so we gave it a shot. She, my wife and I have been enjoying it together. Last night alone, she laughed so hard that it was totally worth the purchase.
The crazy concept reminds me of the silliness of games like Katamari Damacy. The goose is adorable, and being bad is so much fun. If you’re an animal lover and/or you’re looking for a game to play with the family, you’ll enjoy Untitled Goose Game.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 133: Backing up your writing
- Feralia.net blog. episode 132: My ideal laptop for writing (finally!)
- Feralia.net blog. episode 131: Featured Artist/Vendor: Xander & Olive Handmade Jewelry
- Feralia.net blog. episode 130: My first anime
- Feralia.net blog. episode 129: Remembering
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets
No Instagram images were found.