Sign up for our newsletter!
- Feralia.net blog. episode 55: Classic Review – Essential X-Men vol. 5
- Feralia.net blog. episode 54: Untitled Goose Game is awesome
- My X-Men reading order (WIP) (Feralia.net blog. episode 53)
- Feralia.net blog. episode 52: Classic Review – New Mutants Classic vol 1
- Feralia.net blog. episode 51: Classic Review – Essential X-Men volume 4
Follow Feralia on TwitterMy Tweets
- Writing! #writing #reading #writingupdate #writinggoals #feralia #feraliabooks #feraliarevisededition #feraliabooks #feraliarequiemofmist #writingprogress #feraliabook3So I found the most amazing thing ever over the weekend. Had no idea this even existed. I'm a huge #JackieChan fan, so I was super excited! ✊🤛🤜If you're in the New Jersey area, stop by and see me at @avideogamecon! I have both books and a bunch of other cool stuff at the @aliciasanime booths - 40, 41 & 50 (end cap). Thanks to everyone who stopped by and talked about the books already, you guys are amazing!! ❤A favorite manga of mine, Flowers of Evil by Shuzo Oshimi. I hope to do a review of it one day as well. #manga #flowersofevil #shuzooshimi #readingLots of reviews coming up! Can you tell I've been on a comic kick lately? #zelda #xmen #plbcomics #johntheswampdude #lostatsea #snotgirl #starwars #shatteredempire #ghostspider #marvelrisingalpha #herocats #comics #readingRecharging.
Tag Archives: Classic
Next up is Essential X-Men volume 5. This collection is black & white and a huge 632 pages! (The biggest so far.) It collects Uncanny X-Men #180-198 & Annual &7-8. As far as value, this is yet another Essential collection … Continue reading
I picked up this trade paperback, which is 238 pages and full-color, while on my quest to catch up on all of the major X-Men stories. (ISBN 0-7851-2194-3) Collected are Marvel Graphic Novel #4: The New Mutants, The New Mutants … Continue reading
Next in my journey with my favorite mutants is Essential X-Men volume 4. This 568 page black & white paperback collects Uncanny X-Men #162-179, X-Men Annual #7 and Marvel Graphic Novel #5 (X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills) (ISBN 978-0-7851-2295-1) As … Continue reading
In my ongoing quest to catch up on all of the major X-Men stories, I wanted to jump back just a bit to Essential X-Men vol 2 (ISBN 978-007851-2007-0). This collection is a massive 584 pages (black & white) and … Continue reading